$599,900 | 4 Beds | 4 Baths | 2,151 Square Feet | 0.120 Acres
Real Estate Process
We firmly believe the real estate process of buying and selling a home should never be transactional.
Deciding to Buy
Why Do You Want To Buy?
Has Your Income Grown?
Preparing to Buy
Build Your Green File
- Financial statements
- Bank accounts
- Credit cards
- Auto loans
- Recent pay stubs
- Tax returns for two years
- Copies of leases for investment properties
- 401K statements, life insurance, stocks, bonds, and mutual account information
Check Your Credit Rating
Your credit score will have a huge impact on what type of property you can buy, and at what price. It is first recommended to check your credit rating with an experienced lending institution so that we can determine what you can afford. The lender will research your credit ratings from the three credit reporting agencies Equifax, Experian and Trans Union.
Be Careful With Your Finances
Choosing a Real Estate Agent
Here are some factors to consider when choosing your top real estate agent:
- Look for a full-time agent – one who has experience completing transactions similar to yours.
- Interview a few agents: Are they familiar with the area in which you are interested?
- Ask how much time the agent will have for you, and if they are available at night and on weekends.
- Ask about their credentials and education: A top real estate agent will continually strive to improve and gain knowledge of the latest real estate trends and hold the highest designations in their respective fields of expertise.
- Does the agent return your calls promptly? Time is money when attempting to buy a property.
- Ask for a list of properties they have sold or a list of references.
- The best realtors listen attentively to your needs and concerns. Pick an agent, with whom you feel comfortable.
Time to Go Shopping
Take a Drive
Narrow Your Search
Time to Buy
Escrow Inspections, and Appraisal
The Initial Agreement and Deposit
The Closing Agent
Appraisal and Lending
Final Walk-Through Inspection
Home Services and Utilities
Barrington Group Listings
$750,000 | 5 Beds | 4 Baths | 4,459 Square Feet | 0.14 Acres
$999,000 | 4 Beds | 3 Baths | 3,037 Square Feet | 2.270 Acres
$575,000 | 3 Beds | 3 Baths | 2,448 Square Feet | 2.180 Acres
$2,300,000 | 4 Beds | 4 Baths | 5,895 Square Feet | 10.030 Acres
Barrington Group Active Listings
6524 Canyonpoint Road Castle Pines, Colorado
4 Beds 4 Baths 4,308 SqFt 0.250 Acres
Sale Type: Active Listing courtesy of Dominion Realty Group LLC
60 Golden Eagle Road Greenwood Village, Colorado
4 Beds 4 Baths 5,577 SqFt 0.210 Acres
Sale Type: Active Listing courtesy of KENTWOOD REAL ESTATE DTC, LLC
5044 MCCLURE Lane Castle Rock, Colorado
4 Beds 7 Baths 6,320 SqFt 0.240 Acres
Sale Type: Active Listing courtesy of RE/MAX Leaders
12346 Shiloh Point Drive Littleton, Colorado
4 Beds 4 Baths 5,590 SqFt 5.070 Acres
Sale Type: Active Listing courtesy of Brokers Guild Real Estate
32 Golden Eagle Lane Littleton, Colorado
5 Beds 6 Baths 7,827 SqFt 0.650 Acres
Sale Type: Active Listing courtesy of Resident Realty North Metro LLC
10142 Prestwick Trail Lone Tree, Colorado
5 Beds 6 Baths 5,799 SqFt 0.350 Acres
Sale Type: Active Listing courtesy of Compass - Denver
2234 S Queen Street Lakewood, Colorado
4 Beds 4 Baths 5,304 SqFt 0.300 Acres
Sale Type: Active Listing courtesy of RE/MAX PROFESSIONALS
10022 Oak Tree Court Lone Tree, Colorado
5 Beds 6 Baths 7,020 SqFt 0.430 Acres
Sale Type: Active Listing courtesy of LIV Sotheby's International Realty
8485 Carneros Court Parker, Colorado
5 Beds 5 Baths 6,118 SqFt 1.510 Acres
Sale Type: Active Under Contract Listing courtesy of eXp Realty, LLC
1220 Madge Gulch Road Sedalia, Colorado
4 Beds 4 Baths 2,956 SqFt 15.870 Acres
Sale Type: Active Listing courtesy of EXIT Realty DTC, Cherry Creek, Pikes Peak.
28 Blue Heron Drive Greenwood Village, Colorado
4 Beds 4 Baths 4,924 SqFt 0.230 Acres
Sale Type: Pending Listing courtesy of Compass - Denver