What we saw in the 2022 Real Estate Market
- Less inventory than we currently have making every home a “hot commodity.”
- We saw many bidding wars.
- Stacy saw a stat that 80% of buyers in the last couple of years feel they settled leaving many with buyers remorse.
Tips on what we are seeing in the 2023 Real Estate Market
- Sellers making concessions, offering money in the form of lowering their mortgage payments for the first year or two.
- There is a lot more inventory in the market.
- Buyers are not spending every last dollar to cover appraisal gaps.
- There are more discerning buyers, with more inventory to make the important decision of buying a home.